Thursday, October 21, 2010

Steve Madden Viciious Taupe Bootie

I'm really into booties right now and I think these would be the perfect addition to any closet. Steve Madden carries them in black, purple and taupe. Taupe would be my pick because I already have a pair of black booties in my closet but the black ones are great as well. I would wear these with skinny jeans or jeggings and a tee for a casual night out.

What do you think?

You can buy it through SteveMadden.com $76.95

Photos: stevemadden.com

39 comments:

  1. There very pretty. I like how stylish they are. Perfect for October when its not ridiculously cold as yet. Reasonably priced too. Love.
    (Oh btw, I posted, but I forgot to tweet it. My bad. lol. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. steve madden is alwayyyys amazing, nice find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooo pretty! I think I almost got them in black with my DSW order the other day, haha :p
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They'd make for a perfect fall bootie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour and the material - so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! I could totally never walk in them but I love them!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still not completely sold on an open toed bootie, but it's probably because my toes are always chilly!

    The color, on the other hand, is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THEM. I need your help, do you want to help me and share my blog with your friends? I would be so glad if you could help me with this mission. I need more readers to start making my videos about reviews and another stuff. Please help me share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they are pretty perfect in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are such a gorgeous colour! And i love the price. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaagh, these are to die for and they're affordable too! I'm really wishing I hadn't already spent this month's clothing budget!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!
    And affordable!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found the link

    Hope its helpful Isabel!

    http://heartifb.com/2010/07/30/how-to-take-your-own-outfit-photos/

    -Kyung
    http://etoile-a-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I find myself wanting to wear booties 75% of the time and oxfords the other 25%, so I COMPLETELY understand. I love them in the taupe color because it's a nice break from the oh so classic black shoe, and at that price it will be so worth it!

    FauxFur, not Friendships

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think that these are amazing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE SM....these are fab booties...I go to DSW alot..and they really have a great selection on that store..maybe Ill search for these beauties this weekend!!!!

    Enter my Fab Tulle Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its amazing how versatile a bootie is. And this one is eye-catching too

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those and I love the price!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ridiculously hot...that's what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely color! must-have! hi from california. welcome to check out our dresses giveaway for this week.

    http://5amjetaime.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my these are absolutely gorgeous!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi darling. thanks for stopping by me!
    nice shoes- but i could never walk in those..
    i hope the collection will be online too-- i dont like standing in line..it will probably be so long..
    wish you a great weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it! He makes a mean shoe and the prices are totally reasonable, too.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  25. steve madden's got some amazing shoes these days...love the blush tone

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. ummm LOVE!!!!

    p.s. I am on twitter... :-) you will be proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow such lovely shoes!
    its just been my birthday aswell might have to invest in these!
    please follow me on www.fashionfadesstyleneverdoes.blogspot.com
    thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow such lovely shoes!
    its just been my birthday aswell might have to invest in these!
    please follow me on www.fashionfadesstyleneverdoes.blogspot.com
    thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...