I've been making an effort to use products I already have in my stash because A. I'm on a budget and B. hoarding beauty products is kind of silly. I temporarily moved two weeks ago and told myself I would only take the things I used everyday and what I packed as "necessities" was kind of ridiculous. Somehow I managed to make a dent in my stash in August and finished up eight items.
What I finished:
1. Cake It's a Slice Velveteen Hand Creme
2. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
3. Renew Contact Solution
4. Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen
6. Love Peace Planet Totally Beachin
7. Garnier Lift Night Cream
8. Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator
Do you go through products quickly?